About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Monday 15 April 2013

Monday Blurb

Haha! I've spent a couple of hours on one of the Secret Projects this evening and made pretty good progress. A couple more sessions should see it completed.

Korean Levy Troops WIP Pic

I haven't done any more painting on these since last night.




Incoming Prize

When I got home from work, there was a small packet waiting for me. It contained the Mordheim figures I won in Carl's blog-birthday draw. The figures are gorgeous and when I finally get time to paint them, they should be really nice to do.



And a Teaser Pic


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree with Ray...OMG...teaser pic? :-p

      Marzio.

      Delete
  2. Oh god, I wish I hadn't ruined my freebie Aenur mini all those many years ago. I shouldn't have been allowed near miniatures in my teens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now are we going to get a different teaser everyday this week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teaser pic is a CLEVER idea. I can see it catching on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Michael - nah, just today ;)

    @ Clint - feel free to steal my idea :)

    @ Ray & Marzio - could it possibly be something to do with the Secret Projects?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good progress on the Koreans, great figures for Mordheim. Struggling with teaser pic but a good idea!

    Cheers, Ross

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I need new spec's!! B%#@#@ teaser pic!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Ross - the teaser pic may or may not show partial glimpses of Secret Projects :)

    @ Andrew - OK, my arm is twisted. I'll take a better pic tonight to tease you with.

    @ Anne - *teehee*

    @ Rodger - yup, my fault for cropping it from the edge of another photo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Korean army is taking shape and looking good. Is the teaser pic an ET?

    ReplyDelete