About Me

My photo
London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break and haven't looked back since. I must admit that I seem to be more of a painter/collector than a gamer, but do hope to correct that at some point in the near future. My gaming interests span the ages, from the "Biblical" era all the way through to the far future. I enjoy games of all sizes, from a handful of figures up to major battles (see my megalomaniacally sized Choson Korean and Russian Seven Years War armies).

Saturday 30 June 2012

Ray's 250k Prize Draw

Ray over at Don't Throw a 1 has a rather nice prize draw going on at the moment, to celebrate having reached 250k page views.

He's offering to paint up a small batch of figures that you send him. Having seen his painting via his blog, it's definitely worth entering.

 Draw entries close at 1930 GMT on Monday, so if you are interested, pop on over quickly.


Back to my stuff - nothing to report on the painting front as I've been feeling incredibly sleepy all day (particularly when I've been asleep) so the next steps on the vikings will have to wait until tomorrow.

Hmmm - might have to do two posts tomorrow, a painting update and my blog-half-birthday prize draw.

1 comment:

  1. I just read Rays post. I'm really hoping the winner wants him to do some fantasy figures because I know how much he loves doing them (sarcasm intended).

    I wanted to tell you that I went ahead and bought my first resin figure. The detail on it is out of this world, but I'm dreading having to do all the prep work before I begin painting!!

    ReplyDelete